[AT] A little afraid of this one.

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 6 13:33:33 PST 2009

> It just all seems a little "off" to me. Scams are a serious problem on
> Craigslist and they warn you constantly to only buy and sell locally
> and avoid transactions where you cannot meet the buyer/seller face to
> face.

I am putting together a second small shop and have picked up several recent
good deals on tools on Craig's list.  I always do local deals only, I make
arrangements to see it then go with cash in hand.  If it seems OK I will
make an offer and go from there.  So far no problems.

Here are some of the power tools I have picked up fairly cheaply.
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/images/baldor%20front.jpg
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/images/tool%20cart.jpg
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/December%2008/images/drill%2
0press.jpg
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/August%2007/images/cap.jpg

There were a couple of other things I picked up because they were such a
good deal, like a 24' extension ladder and a hand power planer.  I am still
looking for a 9" angle grinder.

Don Bowen  KI6DIU