[AT] Tractor deals

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 18:21:33 PST 2009

Massy, Agco and Cat are all the same tractor just with different paint and
decals; sometimes a different transmission.  There have been some real deals
in this area for used Cat Challangers.  I was considering one last year, but
ended up with a 10 year  old JD that I thought was a reasonable price for a
lot more iron.
Carl Gogol - Manlius, NY
Tasty grazing in the Oran valley of Central NY
AC D14, 914H
JD 5320 MFWD
Kubota F-2400, B7300HST
Simplicity 7116H----- Original Message -----