[AT] Tractor deals

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Mar 5 16:15:23 PST 2009

I agree the xx10 series was a test run and the 2010 was the test run for
the xx10 series apparently :).
As I get more serious about looking I'll check a couple Deere dealers
also - with the current mess I'll bet most any dealer would look
favorably on an interested buyer with some $ - now to find the $

David
NW NC