[AT] Good tractor day

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:46:26 PST 2009

Well I simply have a cuople of old army surplus emergency power batteries
with handles that was thrown after me that I used to roll around to start
things. Now that I have no starting issues on any machinery anymore (knock
on wood) I simply sit here and pick on peoples opinions. Oh, and the
carriage I used to roll the battery on broke this winter, so...

Cecil if you want something wetter you could come here and help mudsliding
with furniture, not so great fun :-(

Mattias