[AT] sawmill was: tractor day

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:38:38 PST 2009

Farmer,
Do keep us posted about your experience with that mill. Dad and I have been
contemplating the same purchase for a couple years now since we got to play
with one at the Paul Bunyan Show. We have a few dozen logs sawed every year
and it would be nice to be able to just cut up one or two at a time as we
get them. Now we pile up 15 or so and have the sawyer bring the mill to us
for a LONG day of cutting and stacking lumber.
Mark