[AT] Fwd: Sunspots

TCHARPE at aol.com TCHARPE at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 18:07:01 PST 2009

____________________________________
 From: donowens204 at sbcglobal.net
To: joe.wojcik at gmail.com
CC:  TCHARPE at aol.com
Sent: 3/4/2009 12:40:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj:  Sunspots

Thought you might be interested in this from another old  Battelleoderm.

Don

HI all,

The channel 4 weatherman told us last  fall that it would be a cold winter
because the sunspot activity was  low.  Since he was right, I decided to read up
on sunspot  activity and our climate.  Our project monitor at ARL told me
recently that one of the scientists at ARL developed a model of the  earth's
temperature as a function of CO2 and sunspot activity.   The model accurately
predicted the earth's temperature historically,  AND the sunspot activity trumped
the CO2 level in the atmosphere big  time.

If your interested in hearing about the  things the media and Government are
not telling us Google sunspot  activity.

>From here you can link to _www.istheregobalcooling.com_
(http://www.istheregobalcooling.com/)  and also
_http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/images/sunspots.jpg_ (http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlines/images/sunspots.jpg) .

The first of these makes a strong case  that global warming is causing CO2
levels to rise and not the  opposite.  Chemistry 101.  The solubility of gas in
a liquid  is a function of temperature.  If the ocean temperature is raised
by sunspot activity, the solubility of CO2 in the ocean decreases, so  CO2 is
released to the atmosphere.

Best regards,
Dale

recession.