[AT] Tractor deals

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Mar 4 10:23:24 PST 2009

Spring deals might just be the thing for me.

I'm toying with the idea of selling the MF35 and the JD2010D to move to
something like a Kubota with a front end loader that can be removed
without using another loader tractor (as we do with the 2010).

My uses are mostly some grass moving and light loader work so I would be
quite well set up with a compact 4WD tractor, loader and mower - I have
the mower already :)

I'll start looking soon but given my usual reluctance to come off the
hip I'm betting another year with the MF and the JD.

BTW in no way would I sell the AC D-14 even if there is no real job for
it these days.

David
NW NC