[AT] : Re: Good tractor day

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 19:40:09 PST 2009

Do not take me wrong here please.   I am not a  Global  Warming --- Humans
are bad  kinda guy at all.

You can  say  that the Earth's air temperature  average over  the past  10yrs
 has  increased...  slightly.

that's  how you can say it.. ( I remember reading the average   low
temperature reading across the us  had  risen by  like   .25 degrees in that time)
BUT if you  go across all  time  there is NO way to prove  it.

and  this winter  we actually are  colder  on the low  end  by that same .25
degrees  ---  funny thing about   statistics that  an  land lord of ours
taught  me.
                             LIARS can Figure  and Figures  LIE.....

just like  the previous budget Deficates --- they didn't include  spending on
Iraq....   this  latest budgest does...

again...   just read the quote above

In a message dated 3/3/2009 12:00:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,