[AT] Fw: Fast thinking

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:19:28 PST 2009

H.L.  I heard it a little different.

Bubba and Joe Bill were in the diner and a well dressed lady (could have
been that IRS lady I guess) started to choke.  Bubba finished his pie, put
down his cigarette, went over,  pulled down the ladies skirt and proceeded
to drag his tongue slowly up between the cheeks of her buttocks.  The
startled lady coughed up whatever she was choking on.

Joe Bill was amazed.  He said "BUBBA you're a hero!"  I've heard of that
hinneylick maneuver before but it's the first time Ive ever seen it done.

Charlie