[AT] Good tractor day

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:19:20 PST 2009

Rob, I'm not trying to be hard to get along with but how can you prove
Global Warming is a fact when in your very next sentence you say that "the
earths climate has fluctuated for millions of years and will continue
whether we're here or not."

I think we agree about the impact or lack there of caused by humans but I
can't go along with saying something is a fact when no one can prove it.