[Farmall] New Old Tractor!

Roger Showers showersroger at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 03:43:47 PST 2009

I traded A 450 and A 39 H for an 806 I restored the front end on it and painted it.I was in 82d Airborne so I put five flags on it.82d 101st 11th POW and old glory up on canopy.The tractor was on front page of Beloit Daily news last year in the memorial day parade for the VFW.It was awesome to see all VETS salute the flag's it brought tears to  my old eyes.
                                                                                Roger