[AT] JD air cleaner to carb hose?

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:02:04 PDT 2009

Roy,  the tube I was thinking of is metal not rubber.  What it is for in
between the air cleaner and carb.  You just need a small peice of 1 3/4" er
whatever size an H takes hose on each end. Straight hose around 4" long or
so on each end.
If you want it let me know where to send it. I do not think that I will ever
need it, we are blessed to be overloaded with tractors. I find it difficult
to get everyone started and run like they need to keep the carbs from
gumming, Reason is I like to use the 504 the best, then 560 is next.
I could go on but you know how it is :-)
Roy please dont run your tractor without some type of air filter if it is
only a vacum cleaner bag !
It will ruin your engine in a hurry sucking in dirt ect.
Kevin

PS. careful around them trees, a fella got knocked off his tractor the other
day and eat but the bush hog. Dont sound like a good way to go !