[Farmall] White Farmall C

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Tue Jun 30 17:43:06 PDT 2009

I have a friend that bought a Farmall C. When he started to work on the engine, and cleaning up some of the parts, he found white paint under everything. So after a little more checking he figured that there was no other color of paint under the white, just bare metal. Here is the serial number for the tractor, 29123, which I figured to be a 1949 model. Could this tractor have been one of the first white tractors being made to sell for the 1950 model year? Any information would be helpful. Thanks, Kevin.