[AT] Post Hole Digger

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 30 05:00:45 PDT 2009

To each his own but if it was me I'd tie a chain to that sucker and drag it
out into the open under a solid tree limb.  Then hook your come-a-long or
block and tackle to the tree limb, pick it up and back the truck under it.
Circumstances might not allow that but there is usually an easy way to do
anything if you study it long enough.

My dad died when I was 16 years old and I was too proud to ask anyone for
help.  I had to figure out how to do a lot of things by myself that he and I
struggled with before.

Charlie