[AT] AT Digest, Vol 64, Issue 23

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 19:30:28 PDT 2009

Farmer  your right---     this list is    suppose to be about the  love of
old tractors and  not necessarily  their  abilities..    I mean  why would
any  one  today want a  JohnDeere B  built in  1935......  Mine tried to
jump off the  trailer  yesterday  on  I 70...   what good is it if it dont want
to stay  where  its  tied down!  :)

OH  and in 1978  we  here  took the  285 MF   over  the  2940JD      the MF
was an american  made tractor... ( not well made though  lol)
and  we  still  have the   thing    ---   1  broken steering casting, 1
broken  3pt lift shaft,  1 pto drive line,   multipule  fuel and  hydralic
leaks  that lead to an  engine fire,    frozen   hydralic leavers....    LOL
yap it still has the original   tires!  :)

In a message dated 6/29/2009 12:04:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,