[AT] red belly/ fergy

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:30:50 PDT 2009

In looking at those IH models go for the 424 before the 404. The 404 is
nothing but a Super C with a 3 point and modern sheet metal. I had one until
I lost it in a barn fire 2 years ago and although it was a neat tractor (row
crop version) it wasn't anything special with only 4 gears and no live PTO.
The 424 and successive models have a lot more bells and whistles along with
live PTO and hi-lo range.
Mark