[AT] Guide lamp gaskets

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Sat Jun 27 18:32:42 PDT 2009

I am going from memory as I don't have one of the lights here, but I believe
the gasket goes around the outer diameter of the reflector.  The reflector
then sits in the light housing, the lens sits on top, then put the ring
around it all.  That way the gasket seals between the housing and reflector
and between the reflector and the lens, keeping water out of the whole
thing.  Put the split in the gasket on the bottom.

Brian