[AT] air tube

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 27 17:17:19 PDT 2009

On Jun 27, 2009, at 7:26 PM, <oldiron62 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Roy,  I found the air cleaner tube that is supposed to fit an H.
> Just want to make sure that you need it ?  Let me know and I will
> get it in the mail next week.

Kevin,

My air tube is working well now.  When I do a real cleanup and
restoration on the tractor, I'd use the second tube to get it painted
and all spruced up.  So if you'd like to send it, that would be fine.

I put more oil in the air cleaner, wired the busted off muffler in
place, and have spent a lot of two days on the tractor.  Got a lot of
area brush hogged (we had lots of weeds, not much brush at all).  So
I'm making good use of the thing.

I find I'm a two-gallon driver.  Put two gallons of gas in and when it
stops, I've had about enough!

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net