[AT] Row Crop

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Jun 26 21:54:35 PDT 2009

My memory does funny things to me sometimes, but I think I remember that the spin-adjustable rear wheels were invented by Allis-Chalmers in 1948.  There was a big media blitz in Farm Journal or Successful Farming about them.  Nobody else had it available at that time.  Theoretically, Dean, you could loosen the wheel clamps and drive around in circles until the wheels moved to the spacing that you wanted -- theoretically.  There wasn't supposed to be any skidding of the tires to get the spacing to change.

Larry