[AT] Row Crop

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:22:32 PDT 2009

The county I grew up in did not consider the Ford or that type tractor, a
'farm' tractor, they were utility tractors for gardens, running empty
wagons, you did not see one in a field working crops (unless wagons count)
Vegetable growers, orchard growers, used them, not corn, beans and wheat
'farmers'.  Every part of the country is different, and wide front ends
where for someone who did not have to turn around very sharp and catch the
next row, windrow, etc.  Thank goodness we were not all alike or it would be
a dull world, tractors included.

Paul - IN