[AT] 2010 JD

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:38:21 PDT 2009

I may be corrected as usual, but my belief is "Row Crop" refers to farm / field configuration.  WF or NF would not change that.  Industrial / utility/  construction designs would not be row crop.  The Farmall H is a row crop while the McCormick W4 would be the sister in utility model etc..

Charlie V. in WNY