[AT] 2010 JD

Charles bridgescharles at hughes.net
Thu Jun 25 18:53:52 PDT 2009

I had one of those one time.  Mine was a row crop with a wide front end, but
no power steering.  It always gave good service, but was hard to start in
cold weather.

The pto is indenpendent, at least on the one I had.  It had its own clutch,
and the pto lever worked the clutch.  The only problem I had was there is a
pin in the linkage to the pto clutch, and that pin sheared a couple times.
You have to lift the rockshaft housing  off to get to the pin.  It is as
simple as driving the broken one out and a new one in, once you get the
rockshaft housing out of the way.

I may still have the shop manual on it.  You can have it for the cost of
mailing to you if you want it.  Let me know.

Charles