[AT] 2010 JD

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:10:23 PDT 2009

David   Thank you for the info.  The tractor is out in the front yard.  I
think Irma has taken a pic or  two and will put them on a link if you want
to see what it looks like. You know aready since you have one, the loader is
JD 36A.  I think it was a fair deal on our part. Price was right for a
working loader tractor.
Kevin M