[AT] 2010 JD

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jun 25 13:30:54 PDT 2009

I have a diesel powered RU model which also has some PTO issues (it is
mostly used as a loader tractor).  Lots of power, so so brakes at best
but has been pretty reliable for me.

A couple issues I've found - many of the parts for the beast are made of
unobtanium so tractor boneyards may become your haunt and at least for
the diesel you need a lot of oomph to turn it over.

David
NW NC