[AJD] Craigslist Find, 1937 B

John jmn50 at msn.com
Thu Jun 25 07:37:17 PDT 2009

  I have a set of cut offs that came off my 1938 B with a 10 spline axle.
The tires are 9 x 36 and in very good condition, only problem THEY ARE NOT
MATCHED, ones a Firestone (90% like new) other a Uniroyal (good but some age
weather cracking)  I believe. One cutouff wheel/hub is good but the other
has a bad hub, I guess the only thing worth buying them for is the tires. Id
take $200 for it all, located in Bloomington, Indiana. John jmn50 at msn.com