[AT] Case VAH won't run; carb issues /followup post

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:07:53 PDT 2009

Dean,  this guy hangs out over on AllisChalmers.com.
He has a very good reputation for building wiring harnesses for antique
tractors and cars as well as rebuilding Zenith and M-S Carbs.  I haven't
used him myself but I feel like he'll be straight up with you and maybe help
you find the carb parts or rebuild it for you if you like.
customcircuits at gmail.com <customcircuits at gmail.com>
He calls himself Steve in NJ on the list.  If you talk to him tell him
Charlie(NC) from AllisChalmers.com told you about him.  His main tractor
interest is AC stuff but a
M-S carb is an M-S carb.

I agree with the others.  Those carbs are fairly simple and easy enough to
work on but the kits that are available from Tractor Supply, etc. might not
have everything you need in them.

Charlie Hill