[AT] Case VAH won't run; carb issues /followup post

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 05:18:26 PDT 2009

Dean,

If you go to the A.T.I.S. forum and click on my name somewhere to get to my page, check out my "other interesting stuff" album.  In the picture of the dis-assembled JD L carburetor, you will see the exact elbow with screen I referred to in my last reply.  Actually, I am pleased to notice you have already been th that page.

Charlie V.