[AT] JD air cleaner to carb hose?

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 22 20:48:12 PDT 2009

On Jun 22, 2009, at 7:43 PM, <oldiron62 at gmail.com>
<oldiron62 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Roy,   if the part you need is same as what fits an H.  I have one
> around
> here somewhere.
> If you need it let me know.

Kevin,

Thanks much. I broke the muffler off my W-4 today (first day in the
field with it!) so I took the hood off.  And I find I should replace a
couple other hoses, too.  I think I should get a kit of all the hoses
and change them all as I can.  In the meantime I may need that little
hoze you have.

I've had some success getting the KinKutter brush mower running.. took
only one turn around the filed before I broke the muffler off.  Brazed
muffler pipe at the used-to-be-threaded manifold snapped. Neighbor is
likely to fix it tomorrow.

PROGRESS!

Roy

Roy Morgan