[AT] JD air cleaner to carb hose?

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 21 19:57:45 PDT 2009

On Jun 21, 2009, at 10:28 PM, Mike W wrote:

> .... the hose between the carb and the air cleaner...., but can't seem
> to locate one.

Mike,

I was looking for a simple bit of hose recently for my '51 McCormick.
The fellow at the local parts store was kind enough to let me go back
to the racks of  hoses they have in stock to see if any of them would
work.  I suggest you bring the old hose with you to some parts stores,
put it on the counter with a pitiful look on your face, and see how
helpful the folks can be.

(I have not yet found the hose I need, though there are kits of "all
needed hoses" at the tractor supply.)

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net