[Ford-ferguson] 8-N Governor

Cliff Johnston cliff_joh at msn.com
Tue Jun 16 09:04:36 PDT 2009

This sounds like during storage something chnaged on th governer.  However, usless someone physically messed with it, it isdifficult to imangine the arms or linkage getting reversed by themselves.  I suggest review the manuals and governer set up to see if some part is broken or a setting has slipped.

Cliff