[AT] Sawzall blades

kgw GWaugh at wowway.com
Mon Jun 15 19:03:11 PDT 2009

I use Lenox whenever possible; their bi-metal blades are as good as they
come.  I suspect that they make a number of the private label blades.  In my
plumbing days, I remember onece cutting through two 1-1/2" galvanized pipes
with one of their _wood_ blades.  Ruined the blade, but WOW.

I also agree wiht the comment that a "demolition" blade is a fairly long,
course blade designed for building hacking in general---wood, nails, wires,
etc.  This job would call for a hacksaw blade.  IF you have to use the
sawzall, keep the blade speed fairly low; blade life and cutting will be
much better.

Gene