[AT] Sawzall blades

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:47:42 PDT 2009

the shop must have better luck with sawzalls than I do.
I always  thought demolition blades were kind of coarse and were made to cut
wood, sheet metal, fiberglass and the like.  I would think you would need
something with teeth similar to a hacksaw.

How big a hammer was being used to drive out the pin?
It's amazing what a really big hammer will do if you swing it hard enough.