[AT] Sickle Mower Question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jun 12 15:02:41 PDT 2009

Valu-Bilt <www.valu-bilt.com> carries them as their order number
T55-0584, but what I paid $30 for 25 years ago is now going for $90!
They call it "Combination Rivet Vise", and I have little doubt that you
could find them elsewhere. Valu-Bilt also carries repair kits for both
the setting tool and the knock-out punch, so if you find one used and
worn out, you can buy reasonably priced parts to put it back into
working order.

Mike