[AT] E-mail/phone number??

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Jun 12 06:30:58 PDT 2009

Steve just this past week I did a search in the white pages trying to find a
phone number for Bear.

Did a Texas wide search and came up with like 30 numbers for Bill Hood.
Tried one to the east, that I thought sounded right, and came up with a fax
ring.

My emails have been bounced with a note saying the in box was full or
something.

If you are able to come up with a number I would like to have it.

Thanks

H. L.

On 6/11/2009 11:54:19 PM, Steve Sewell (sewell at ohio.edu) wrote: > Does anyone have a current address/number for "Bear" Hood from Texas?? If > > so please let me know. > TIA. > > - Steve > > Steve Sewell > Albany, Ohio USA > sewell at atis.net > sewell at ohio.edu >