[Ford-ferguson] PTO driven belt pulleys

Jim Peck @Yahoo jamesgpeck at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 04:32:53 PDT 2009

http://www.bareco.com.au/files/pto2002/pto5b.htm

This link advertises a metal tractor PTO guard, AS8210, Approved to ISO 500-1 Standard
Fits:
Ferguson, Massey Ferguson, Ford models with standard 4 stud mounting for check chain brackets
IHC UK models with standard 4 stud mounting for belt pulley attachment
This provides a PTO guard for models that did not originally have one.

My conclusion is that some IHC UK models were available with PTO drive belt pulleys. I wonder if any of those UK IHC belt pulleys
will interchange with the 9N?

It is interesting to see the range of tractors sold in Australia.