[AT] Spam> DR ZTR I year money back guarantee

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:02:48 PDT 2009

Having said that I should now tell you that I bought a Gravely ZTR today. I
couldn't pass up a great deal on a 2007 Gravely Pro-Stance 1952FX with 153
hours on it. I got it for less than half of what it cost new and it is still
like new. I've been looking for a new ZTR since mowing season began this
year and just couldn't stomach the prices. This deal popped up yesterday
with a motivated seller and I couldn't pass it up.
Mark
Celebrating the Second Amendment one fine firearm at a time.