[AT] King Kutter blade nut size

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 11 19:26:18 PDT 2009

On Jun 10, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Don Bowen wrote:

> Anyone have a King Kutter brush mower?

Don

Yes. there is one here.

>  I want to know the size of the nuts
> for the blade.

I *think* they are one and one eighth inch.  but I can check
tomorrow.  I have an open end wrench that would fit the nut, but the
lip on the stump jumper won't let the wrench fit in there from
underneath the deck.  So I would need a socket to put through the hole
conveniently made in the deck.

When I was at TSC the other day, I noticed that they sell replacement
blade nut-and-stud sets.  Seemed like a lot of money - some $30 or so.
But at least they can be had.

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.