[Ford-ferguson] Bombardier half-tracks

Jim Peck @Yahoo jamesgpeck at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 09:46:10 PDT 2009

In the early fifties I can remember seeing what I was told were Arps half-tracks on Ford, Ferguson, and Allis Chalmers tractors. In
another group I was made aware that Bombardier half-tracks were at one time sold through Ferguson dealers. The 1958 IGY use of TE20
Fergusons with Bombardier half-tracks at the Antarctic is documented. Bombardier has sold off their line of tracked vehicles and the
history of all this seems to be getting lost. Does anyone have any sales literature or links to information about Bombardier
half-tracks?

http://www.fofh.co.uk/articles/pole.htm