[AT] Spam> DR ZTR I year money back guarantee

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:01:05 PDT 2009

Hi Alan,  I don't doubt your opinion or comparison of the two for a moment.
The only thing that would even make me consider the ZTR at all is the
ability to try it for a while and return it and I probably wouldn't do that
myself.  I was just passing the info on to Steve.  It was not intended as an
endorsement in any way.

I don't know anything about the Exmark machines either other than what I've
seen online about them.  They look like good machines.

Charlie