[AT] Spam> DR ZTR I year money back guarantee

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Tue Jun 9 14:58:05 PDT 2009

That DR mower is a Rich Convertible in DR colors.  They do that a bunch,
buying a slightly modified machine to their specs and putting their colors
and logo on it.  The Rich isn't(maybe wasn't now if they bought out Rich) a
bad machine.  Too light on the front, IMO and the operator sits too high for
rear good sidehill performance, again, IMO.  I tried one and both myself and
my helper weren't comfortable on it, as opposed to my Exmark which we were
both instantly at home on.   I've got well over 1,000 hours of seat time on
ZTRs, if that validates any of my opinions.