[AJD] Bad tractor day - 1950 AR

Michael Scholl buck69_hunter at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:50:03 PDT 2009

Tommy,

You describe a very high amount of oil coming from the exhaust.  That tells
me that your engine is possibly sucking oil from one place or another.   All
but very bad rings would scrape most oil from the cylinder walls, but oil
entering the breather could indeed be sufficiently high to cause wet oil to
come from the exhaust.  The suggestion of a blocked air intake is an easy
one to check, and because of that, it would be high on the "check first"
list.  I would also check to make sure that your oil level isn't too high.

Good luck,
Mike