[Farmall] Farmall C wiring diagram

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Jun 8 14:41:06 PDT 2009

Randy, a guy named Robert Melville has some schematic diagrams on line at
http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/farmallbob/Farmall%20Tractor%20Wiring
%20Diagrams/.

Even if the physical location of various components on your friend's tractor
isn't exactly as indicated on those diagrams, I'd think the electrical
routing concepts would still be accurate.

Hope that's of some use--

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net