[AT] mowers - ztr vs tractor style

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:58:21 PDT 2009

The guys that mow the Marine Corps base here use them on some fairly steep
slopes and I've seen them running ATV tires that look basically like farm
tractor tires.

Steve one thing you could consider if your heart is set on the ZTR (I want
one myself) is to establish the areas it's safe for your wife to mow with it
and have her leave the rest for you to finish up with the walk behind or a
weedeater.