[AT] OT(?) Cub Cadet 1812 Hydro question

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:55:03 PDT 2009

Bill, you are exactly right about that.  The slope I refered to that the guy
was mowing with what I think was a front deck mower wan't very high.  It was
basically a ditch bank.  However, if the slope had been longer than just a
few feet it would have been too steep for most lawn tractors or farm
tractors to safely work.