[AT] Antique auction near me

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 4 12:02:04 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Gunnells" <brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Antique auction near me

>A lot of "interesting" stuff. I find it funny that the auctioneer
> lists some of the things the way they did. Not much attention to
> detail. The 68 Chevy at the top of the page is a GMC.

I noticed some mistakes there too Brad, and I didn't even get all the
pictures to open. My normally slow dialup service pretty well came to a halt
less than half way through loading the page. But what I saw had a few
mistakes in name or year. Considering that most of that stuff is probably
older than the auctioneers, I guess they might have to guess at the age and
make of some. (Although not when the name is right on the hood of the
vehicle!. \\
Did anybody figure out what that blue IH 2606 tractor really was? I've never
heard of that number or seen one that looks like it, red or otherwise.

Ralph in Sask.