[AT] Antique auction near me

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 09:29:28 PDT 2009

hey brad there are 4 allis chalmers near me but I don't need four more
parts tractors

In a message dated 6/4/2009 11:24:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu writes:

A lot of  "interesting" stuff. I find it funny that the auctioneer
lists some  of the things the way they did. Not much attention to
detail. The 68  Chevy at the top of the page is a GMC. Given it says
GMC in large  letters on the front and side should be a clue.  :-)

There is an  Allis listed as a WC further down the page. Someone
posted a picture  of one the other day but I forget the model (but
it's not a WC). It  was supposed to be somewhat rare but it appears
there are two in  Canada for sale. Maybe someone should bring one (or
both) a little  south where it's warmer! It looks complete and likely
a good  project. Wish I had the time and money to take on such a  project.

Brad