[AT] Antique auction near me

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Thu Jun 4 09:15:38 PDT 2009

A lot of "interesting" stuff. I find it funny that the auctioneer
lists some of the things the way they did. Not much attention to
detail. The 68 Chevy at the top of the page is a GMC. Given it says
GMC in large letters on the front and side should be a clue.  :-)

There is an Allis listed as a WC further down the page. Someone
posted a picture of one the other day but I forget the model (but
it's not a WC). It was supposed to be somewhat rare but it appears
there are two in Canada for sale. Maybe someone should bring one (or
both) a little south where it's warmer! It looks complete and likely
a good project. Wish I had the time and money to take on such a project.

Brad