[AT] OT(?) Cub Cadet 1812 Hydro question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:42:40 PDT 2009

Hi John:

What model is your Cub Cadet Zero-Turn?  Reason I ask is because I'm
thinking about one right now, specifically, a CC Enforcer 44.   One of
my reasons for starting this thread originally was because I was
needing to fix up my old CC garden tractor to decide if it cuts fast
enough to keep, or if I need to let it go and spend some bucks on the
ZTR.  Now I'm a bit wary of the hydro...

Steve O.