[AJD] Starting Trouble 51-B

Paul Sawyer mustangpaul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:04:50 PDT 2009

Hi all--

Here's the update.  New Autolites got it to run, but she's missing and
eventually dies on her own.  The old plugs were wet.  I did manage to get
her to creep up a bit so I can get my mower out.  Small victory, but a
victory still.

I, too, thought of the points next.  That would account for the inadvertent
firing and eventual dying.

As for opinions and backsides, since I'm new to the JD world, I'll take any
and all opinions I can get!  8)

-P