[AT] OT--Farm Truck brakes

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 1 19:45:44 PDT 2009

 Thanks for all the replies. I am going to give the master cylinder itself a
better inspection as well as check the fittings on the lines. We do have one
front wheel that we thought we saw some fluid on last summer but no evidence
of it now. Hopefully it won't be as tight as the rear that we had to pull to
change a seal. For what it is worth the truck spent a few days at the shop
for various repairs and it only has one tiny oil leak. I wonder is it
leaking when under pressure as someone suggested. I'll let you guys now if
we ever find it.

John